Thursday, September 17, 2009

So I'm not a very regular blogger, obviously. I pondered deleting this as I have my other blogs because I don't think anyone really reads it and I almost never get a single comment. But then I decided to keep it. Why? Because I don't scrapbook. I'm terrible at remembering the camera and in 10 years I'll look back and love to read these. So I'll keep going. If I gain readers and commentors, great. If not, oh well. So, look for a series of blogs to catch you up with the last few weeks.

Now, granted, I kind of have to comment on others' blogs to get readers I know, right? Well, I keep coming across "Etiquite Blogs" about how to properly post a comment. Excuse me? I know my etiquite. Be polite, don't mis-spell people's names, disagree respectfully and don't spam. Don't even try to tell me how to format my comments. That just makes you picky and you don't deserve comments, in my humble opinion.

Also, fair warning, I usually blog long and full with much strong opinion, so it could be a lengthy read. :)

No comments: