Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Temptation Tuesday

So, in blog hopping, I've noticed cute little monikers such as "Not-Me Monday" "Wordless Wednesday" and others. Well, I'm starting my own. Ok, so maybe someone has already thought of it, but I don't know who it would be!

So, here it goes: Temptation Tuesday. We all have things that we are trying to accomplish - saving money, living debt free, losing weight, green living, kicking the internet addiction, etc. and with them comes the temptations. Temptations are always easier to find with some support. So my idea behind Temptation Tuesday is being able to find that support to fight your temptations.... sounds perfect, right? We'll see.

So, for my Temptation Tuesday: Victoria's Secret. To be fair, I'd never paid attention to them before. I thought they were just a bunch of overpriced panties. Oh my lord did I learn! I have two things there that I am seriously lusting for. This wonderful little gem (my boss's wife has one; I seen her wear it once and loved it but had no idea where she got it) and this number, which I can't help buy try to justify with it's practicality. These, along with countless other more minor desires, mostly this sexy/demure top equals out to be my temptation for saving money and not buying things I don't need. (I'm not evening mentioning the shoes!)

HELP ME! I can't afford these! Help me resist oh powerful budgeting ones!

No comments: