Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Whew

So, it's been a couple of weeks since I posted. I'm down to working every other Sunday for KOFO, which makes me kind of sad, but I've been too busy to think about it much. I spent last weekend cleaning - as in, I cleaned out the dining room, redid the litter box, did laundry, did dishes, re-organized a couple of my cabinets and picked up the living room and vaccuumed. Not much when you figure that I still need to mop, clean both bathrooms, take out the recycling, finish staining the deck and a few other things I'm sure I'm forgetting.


So, I've only made one blog, and I'm already been nominated for an award! Its the lemonaide award, passed on from Tiffany. It's for people who have a positive outlook on life no matter what the circumstance. I'm not sure this is always accurate, but I try my best.
The rules of this award for recipients:1. Put the logo on your blog or post.2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Unfortunately, I don't of anyone else I can nominate, so I don't quite fit the rules. Oh well, it's not like I ever do. :)
So, J and I got a new toy. More J got a new toy, but I'm staying positive and I'm determined to enjoy it too. More, hopefully with pictures, tomorrow.
Anyway, the new job is going good, but it feels weird not to be going back to school tomorrow with everyone else. I don't really miss it, but it feels really like I'm forgetting something.
Until next time......frizz ease from John Freida is a miracle product. Try it, then let me know what you think.

No comments: