Wednesday, January 14, 2009

the shadow of a rebel

Ok, so I said pictures of the new toy. Well, I can't take pictures until we get it out of the truck. Can't get it out of the truck until we get ramps of some sort.....which are at least $100. *sigh* Life is expensive, and I'm like Scrooge, hoarding my money. On everything except clothing of course. Dang it.

Anyway, this is basically our bike, only ours came with saddle bags. Ours has the sissy bar, thank GOD! We also have a little Rebel, without sissy bar, and that thing hurts my butt like you wouldn't believe. No pics of the Rebel either, but this is basically it.

Now, I would have said trade in the Rebel. We got an amazing deal on the Shadow, even I admit that, but hey, take off extra money right? Apparently not. In J's perfect world, I'm getting my motorcycle licence in april, so the Rebel will be mine to ride.....as if I'm really going to be riding without him....and if I am, my butt will be planted on the Shadow.

But, none of that can happen until we get it out of the truck.....baby steps, right?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Nice! That's what our old bike was.