Friday, January 23, 2009

More...

On a seperate note.....

I got another award! Thanks to Dalton's Mommy for the Honest Scrap Award! Here's how it works...The wonderful people are to:

A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spiritof the Honest Scrap. (This I can't do, since the only person I have here is the one who nominated me. :)

Okay...
I can't stand to have the movies or video games messed up...they have to be alphabetized.
I hate doing dishes. I would rather clean the toilet than do dishes.
My fingernails curl. I don't keep them very long, but they curve down over my fingers.
I've always wanted to be a figure skater. Sequened skirts and all. I'm just too lazy.
I'm terrified of grasshoppers. The only insenct that I really am scared of.
I'm not that fond of steak. I like it and all....but I'd usually rather have chicken.
I sleep better without my husband in the bed. He tosses and turns a lot and keeps me awake. (I love him anyway.)
I don't like extras in my brownies. No nuts, no caramel or chocolate chips or anything. Plain, simple, half raw brownie.
I used to love spicy stuff and now, even mild is osmetimes a little warmer than i want, which sucks with a husband who adds curry to his salad.
I really like chick flicks, but fantasy action is my fave...for instance, I'm really bummed that I don't get to see the new Underworld movie tonight. :(

Alright, I think that covers it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.