Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ugh

Have I mentioned that I hate migraines? I get them from time to time. I could handle them fine, except I get the neasea with them. So, hello violent vomiting at work all day! That was yesterday though, and I feel better today, although my head still hurts.

J is in New York right now, for work of course. This is his second week gone. STill has another to go. Supposed to be back aroud the 22nd or 23rd. I'm not really sure if I can ever forgive my boss for taking almost an entire month away from my hubby and I. I know other people have it a lot work, especially military wives, but it still sucks.

I painted my address post Sunday. It looks really nice. The previous owners had it maroon and white, but now it's bright red and white. I look like I murdered someone with all the paint on my hands that I can't get off, and all the paint in the grass by the driveway, but oh well.

I've been helping my mom can salsa and green beans. I went down last weekend to help, and I was going back this weekend to do more. BUT, of course plans change. One of my co-workers fell and busted an ankle yesterday. If she can't come back in the rest of the week (and maybe some next week) then I might get the chance to work more. I guess we'll see how it goes.

My mom and my aunt I guess decided to invade ME this weekend. Supposedly doing a sleepover Saturday night. Yeah...I'm not sure how this will turn out. I guess my aunt and my grandmother are stealing my bed and my mom and i get the options of the couch, the recliner and the floor....have I mentioned I haven't really slept well since J left? And it's a little awkward to have my grandmother sleeping in our bed. Weirdness....

No comments: