Sunday, January 17, 2010

I made my own fabric softener!

I haven't used it...yet.  Later tonight on the sheets I think I will.  I'm almost out of Downy and I can't stand the idea of paying $12 for laundry soap and fabric softener if I don't have to.  I followed this recipe, adding just a little extra vinigar, as the baking soda didn't all disolve.  Let's see how this works.  If it works out well, I may have to try making my own laundry soap.    I was looking at this recipe for laundry soap, or maybe this one.  What do you think?  Have you ever made your own laundry soap or fabric softener?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it