Thursday, June 18, 2009

WOW! Man-Eater.....

So, I know it's been a while since I blogged. Haven't really felt the need to. Today I have two rants to go on about, but we'll stick with one since I AM at work.

So today I dressed up, wore some makeup that kind of thing. Ntohing too elaborate, just a little bit. My hubby said I looked really pretty and I started joking around a little with him and I was like, "Sure, but it would be better if my boobs were a couple of sizes bigger and my top button was undone so there was just a hint of cleavage huh? (The blouse I'm wearing is a little on the baggy side. It's for comfort and to look nice, not to hug curves.) Anyway, he started laughing and was like, true, but I'm not complaining.

So I got to work and was talking to one of my co-workers and related the conversation. And she just gets this hateful look on her face and is all "Oh my god what a jackass! I can't believe that, thats just mean and rude." I'm looking at her like....WTF??? I'm like, "It doesn't bother me, I think it's funny." She's replies in this snotty voice, "Well I guess you're just better than I am then."

Excuse me?? Now, all of us women know that men can suck. You leave your wet towlel lay on the bed after a shower, you leave dishes laying around the house, hand us your dirty laundry and say "Yeah, I'm not sure what's on that. I'd be careful." Men suck sometimes. I'm not being totally down on men, women pretty much suck sometimes too. Case in point - my coworker. She's is always down on men. Like, BIG time. I'm honestly not sure how her husband stands her. IT's always fine for her to talk bad about him, make fun of him, etc. but never the other way around. Even to the point of shooting him in the leg with a BB gun. I honeslty feel sorry for her children. She said that they were talking about ways of pulling practicle jokes one night. I said man I'd be afraid of going to bed if I were you. She goes, oh no, they know better than to do that to me. Stever [her husband] woke up with three red toenails and shaving cream in his face though. What does that say about you? You run the house with an iron vagina, thats for sure. I really feel sorry for her son. He's getting old enough to realize that his mom hates his dad and anyone else with a penis. Poor kid will probably be gay or have SERIOUS mom issues that leads him to be a serial killer or something.

But yet she acts like Jordan is this horrible person because he's honest. When I'm on my period and moody and all, he'll just flat "You're on the rag aren't you? Ok, I'll go away then." I pretty much love it because I don't have to hint around or scream at him to go away. But then my coworker acts like I'm this poor brainwashed abused wife because I "put up" with that.

So, what do you guys think? Is my husband an asshole and I'm just too love stupid to realize it and I'm setting the feminist movement back about a century, or is she some man hating female praying mantis?

No comments: